Cantley, Limpenhoe and Southwood Parish Council
All meetings of Cantley, Limpenhoe and Southwood Parish Council will take place at 7pm at Cantley Village Hall unless otherwise stated. In 2019 the Parish Council will meet on:
- Tuesday 15th January 2019
- Thursday 21st February 2019
- Thursday 21st March 2019 - At Limpenhoe Village Hall
- Thursday 4th April 2019 - Annual Parish Meeting
- Thursday 18th April 2019
- Thursday 16th May 2019 - Annual Parish Council Meeting
- Thursday 13th June 2019
- Thursday 18th July 2019
- Thursday 19th September 2019
- Thursday 17th October 2019 - At Limpenhoe Village Hall
- Thursday 21st November 2019
- Thursday 19th December 2019
Members of the public are permitted to attend the meetings but cannot participate in the discussion. The first 15 minutes of the meeting are given for public comments, where residents of the Parish are invited to raise issues or give comments for the Council to discuss either at the meeting or at a future meeting.
Agendas for the meetings are available on the notice boards and the website 3 clear days before the meeting.
If you have an issue that needs to be raised on the agenda you are advised to write to or email the Clerk at least 10 days before the meeting. Alternatively please raise it with a Parish Councillor who can request that it is placed on the agenda.